C&M Fire Alarms Ltd aims to provide high quality fire alarm installations and associated maintenance services. The organisation operates a Management System that conforms to BS EN ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management and OHSAS 18001:1999 Occupational Health And Safety Series including aspects specific to the fire protection industry. We are committed to continual improvement through our management objectives.
- This commitment is communicated, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organisation
- We set objectives relating to our Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety performances which are reviewed by Senior Management
- The Company’s policy is to meet and, where practical, exceed the requirements of all applicable legislation and standards
- We will make our policy publicly available and it is communicated to all clients, employees and suppliers
- We are committed to the prevention of pollution by means of our management programme
The introduction and implementation of this policy is a commitment of the management and a shared responsibility with our employees. The policy will be updated as appropriate as part of the C & M Fire Alarms annual review.