C&M Fire Alarms recognises the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating the business responsibly and in compliance with all environmental regulations, legislation and approved codes of practice relating to the installation and maintenance of fire alarm systems. It is the Organisation’s objective to operate with and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies in the UK.
It is the declared policy of the Organisation to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve environmental performance through implementation of the following
- Assessment and regular re-assessment of the environmental effects of the Organisation’s activities.
- The training of employees and continued professional development of management in environmental issues and techniques
- To minimise the production of internal non-recyclable or non-reusable waste
- To minimise energy wastage
- To promote the use of recyclable, reusable and renewable materials where possible
- To reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air
- To control noise emissions from operations
- The minimization of risk to the general public and employees from the operations and activities undertaken by the Organisation
This policy is communicated to all clients, employees and suppliers and is also made available to the public.