If your fire alarm triggers at 3 am, will your provider be on-call to help?
Your fire alarm system will need a response whatever the reason. It may be a fire, but it may also be a range of other issues. Does your provider offer a 24/7, 7 days a week cover? If not, it is time to consider a switch to the leading fire alarm experts in the South; C&M Fire Alarms.
So, why might your system require a call out?
You might think that your fire alarm system will only be activated with response to a fire, but there can be other reasons, as with any electrical equipment, an alarm might be triggered:
- There may be a fault with the alarm system, it may be minor but the system can detect a range of issues and may show a light or instruction for a particular area or zone.
- Activation of an alarm maybe need the system to be reset by one of our engineers
- A power cut or fault with the electrics may highlight that the system needs attention
- If the system does suffer damage from a fire, flood or vandalism an urgent repair could be required.
Many of these issues could be minor and simple faults can be resolved over the phone with guidance from one of our experts. In order to maintain the system and ensure it is working correctly, an engineer may need to attend and an engineer can be scheduled to visit.
In the hands of specialists
Your call, whatever the time of day, will be answered by one of our highly trained and qualified fire alarm engineers. Each of our engineers has ongoing product, health & safety, and technical training recognised by industry bodies such as BAFE, FIA, SafeContractor, and RISQS. This also allows them to take on safety-critical work and each has an established reputation for delivering great customer service. Each engineer is equipped with the tools to maintain, service any faults and troubleshoot any issues whatever the weather. Our online systems can keep track of these call-outs and any servicing that takes place so we are always up-to-date. Covering the South-East with our fleet of vans and team of engineers you don’t need to worry.
Here for you during the pandemic
Did you know fire alarm engineers are classed as key workers? During lockdowns, our fire alarm services continued around the clock, with additional PPE and safeguarding procedures in place. We can offer a maintenance and call-out package regardless of the fire alarm system in place, even if we did not install it.
Peace of mind, at all times
If you would like to know more about our maintenance packages with a 24/7 365 days of week call-out service please get in touch with us for a free no-obligation quotation.
- Call 01403 268178
- Email: [email protected] [Link opens new email]
- Contact us via the website, simply scroll to the form at the bottom of the page.