What a year 2021 has been for C&M Fire Alarms! From training to installations, accreditation’s to welcoming new team members and engineers to finally celebrating our 50th year of business. Everyone has been so busy we thought we might have a quick reflection on 2021.
C&M Fire Alarms cover a large part of the South East of England, from London to Kent, Surrey and Sussex where we are based. Some highlights include;
- Travelling to the Isle of Wight for routine Planned Preventative Maintenance at Sandown Station. We make sure the system is working well to prevent emergency call outs. It’s one of our many railway sites across the South East of England.
- Installing and replacing fire alarm systems with Kentec Electronics Ltd Taktis fire panels and devices, including Ramsgate Maintenance Train Depot and Rusthall Lodge Care Home
- A new installation of an EMS Firecell Wireless System with devices for South Western Railway at Yeovil Train Station
- Installing an EMS Firecell Wireless System that is linked to an AOV Unit in South East London.
We are part of Apollo’s Partner Network, which allows us to be part of their business, helping deliver a commitment to keeping people safe from fire. In addition, we are also a Kentec installation partner, which allows us to install and maintain their products. Both are a commitment and an association C&M are very proud of.
Always improving and learning
C&M pride itself on furthering our knowledge of the industry and ensuring our engineers are up-to-date with their skills, if not improving upon them. This year alone one of our senior engineers completed the Site Management Safety Training Scheme for the Construction and Civil Engineering Industries course run by CITB Site Safety Plus. Another engineer completed an Emergency First Aid at Work course with St Johns Ambulance. Both these along with obtaining our SafeContractor certificate, FIA & BAFE accreditation’s and achieving our UKAS Accredited ISO9001 2015 ensure we can provide the best possible service to our customers and clients. Showcasing our skills, expertise and commitment to bringing a high level of safety and working standard to this business.
If you missed the big news about our 50th year of trading, you can read all about it on our blog and in All About Horsham magazine. Find out why we are named ‘C&M’ and how it all began in 1971. Needless to say, having 50 years of experience means C&M Fire Alarms can offer a service no one else can. It also goes to show why businesses repeatedly use our services to ensure their fire alarm systems are serviced, maintained and should they need new systems, designed and installed by us. Why not make the switch?
No obligation quotation
C&M Fire Alarms are happy to offer a free quotation, simply contact us by your preferred method to ask about Planned Preventative Maintenance contracts:
- Call 01403 268178
- Email: [email protected] [Link opens new email]
- Contact us via the website, simply scroll to the form at the bottom of the page.