C&M Fire Alarms is looking for a Trainee Fire Alarm Engineer to join our team. We are a Horsham based company celebrating our 50th year in business.
Trainee Fire Alarm Engineer Job Description
Once trained the role will include servicing, maintaining and installing Fire Alarm Systems to the British Standards throughout the South East as part of a team.
We will offer a full Training Programme including Fire Industry Association professional learning courses and a continued professional development programme
The role will also require good organisation and communication skills and the ability to give excellent customer service.
- You must have GCSE level 4 or above in Maths and English.
- Only candidates that live within a 10-mile radius of Horsham, West Sussex will be considered due to the nature of our on-call responsibilities.
- Overtime will be available
- Company Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave of 22 days plus bank holidays
- Continued Professional Development
- A full clean driving licence is essential.
How to Apply
Please email your CV with a covering letter/email explaining why you think you are suitable for the position to [email protected]
- Job Type: Full-time and Permanent
- Reference ID: CM/DJD
- Salary: From £20,000.00 per year
- Application deadline: 31/08/2021